Down tuned bass djent

juuso

Currently tuned to F# with bass. Could someone help with good presets for down tunings and for more djenty style sound that doesn't require dual amp that ax8 doesn't support.

Tried the nolly smacky bass but doesn't quite work without dual amp.

Try using some tricks like the heavy compressor from the smacky bass preset.
After that I like to split the signal into two B7Ks, one of which is very clean, just getting some punch, and the other one is fully driven and high-passed to like 500 hz. Then I combine those into an Ampeg, I use a SeeD cab, but you can try those out. Last in the chain I have a heavy eq taking loads of 200-600 hz out.

Try if you could use some of these tricks.

Try using some tricks like the heavy compressor from the smacky bass preset.
After that I like to split the signal into two B7Ks, one of which is very clean, just getting some punch, and the other one is fully driven and high-passed to like 500 hz. Then I combine those into an Ampeg, I use a SeeD cab, but you can try those out. Last in the chain I have a heavy eq taking loads of 200-600 hz out.

Try if you could use some of these tricks.

Care to share your preset? Just to get a hang off it and tweek into my own liking.

Hi still on this?
Shit, I totally forgot. Sorry about that. The good news is that I tweaked it a bit to sit better in the mix. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to upload it later today.

Disclaimer: I'm no bass player, it might not be super awesome. But I dig it.

E
****, I totally forgot. Sorry about that. The good news is that I tweaked it a bit to sit better in the mix. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to upload it later today.

Disclaimer: I'm no bass player, it might not be super awesome. But I dig it.

No problem. Originally neither am i. So guitarist creating bass tones sounds good

Here you go, let me know what you think.
Or if you have any questions about why I did what I did there. The fx loop is so I have a DI output in fx out.

Attachments

• bass.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 41
Here you go, let me know what you think.
Or if you have any questions about why I did what I did there. The fx loop is so I have a DI output in fx out.
Nice sounding preset. I usually run also a clean di line into real amp and a cab so thats great.

Back
Top Bottom