Double Verb Vib with the Fender Tweed IR's from CabIr

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
Test with the Fender Tweed IR's from the latest CabIr.eu Cab Pack: "Core 4 Tone" with the Fender Double Verb Vib (Factory Preset slightly modified by Moke's "Clean To Mean" Preset Pack) As I haven't got a practice room at the time I recorded this with smartphone at about bedroom level and sounds great just on the edge of break up.

Last edited:
our Indie LP with the Suhr Aldritch pups never fail to please (under your fingers... my identical twin is another story with my lame chops, though it's my favorite Les Paul type that I own...thanks again for your inspiration.

our Indie LP with the Suhr Aldritch pups never fail to please (under your fingers... my identical twin is another story with my lame chops, though it's my favorite Les Paul type that I own...thanks again for your inspiration.

Thanks my friend. ;)

sounds great Tony! even it`s a Tweed Deluxe Jensen P12R IR, not from a Twin ... but combining this Amp seems also to work great ... something like your trousers: Great in-between of blackface and tweed ;)

Hey Tony,
I see a few slides there... how about 'Shake your money maker'?

Test with the Fender Tweed IR's from the latest CabIr.eu Cab Pack: "Core 4 Tone" with the Fender Double Verb Vib (Factory Preset slightly modified by Moke's "Clean To Mean" Preset Pack) As I haven't got a practice room at the time I recorded this with smartphone at about bedroom level and sounds great just on the edge of break up.

sounds great Tony! even it`s a Tweed Deluxe Jensen P12R IR, not from a Twin ... but combining this Amp seems also to work great ... something like your trousers: Great in-between of blackface and tweed ;)

Thank you Markus - I supose your back from your holidays? :cool:

Hi tony,
I was thinking more along the lines of a 'hard' version based on the hound dog Taylor one
Thanks
Pauly

OK, I have to check that. I don't know "Hound Dog Taylor but I will be glad to check him out as I'm new to the "Blues" and willing to learn lots more from the "Blues Guys". I used to play most of my life hardrock like Deep Purple or Led Zep but now I've fallen in love with the blues and the art of creating melodies with feel and passion. I'm not home this weekend - but next week I will check that out and see if I can do something. I love the version of Peter Green so far but it's the only one I have known. ;)

@Black Bitch , I grew up in Chicago, where this music was arguably invented, and was lucky enough to see Hound Dog a couple times as a teenager as well as many other of the great Blues Guys , and he was awesome. Some of them played painfully loud and trebly thru some shitty systems ...some still do(I'm looking at you, Mr. Buddy Guy..)would have like to heard them thru a proper Fractal rig tweaked to perfection,.......

I specifically typed shitty in the above post, and it seems FAS may have instituted the horrid auto censor program on the forum....I cannot edit it either....hmmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom