Double Verb Vib with the Fender Tweed IR's from CabIr

OK, I have to check that. I don't know "Hound Dog Taylor but I will be glad to check him out as I'm new to the "Blues" and willing to learn lots more from the "Blues Guys". I used to play most of my life hardrock like Deep Purple or Led Zep but now I've fallen in love with the blues and the art of creating melodies with feel and passion. I'm not home this weekend - but next week I will check that out and see if I can do something. I love the version of Peter Green so far but it's the only one I have known. ;)

I think "backwards" about the blues and look to the influences of my fav blues rock players.

Johnny Winter leads you to T-Bone Walker.

Clapton leads you to Muddy Waters

etc.

Thank heaven for small favors..............sorry to derail the thread..but unless I missed this, the auto censor is a new feature that I am sorry has been enabled..another small chip off the monument of free speech that makes me sad.
Not even asshole.....?

@bradlake I've got to have fun too right? I think you're the first to discover it. Or at least mention it. It used to just ***** stuff. I'll probably switch it back.

Edit: switched. It's done this for quite some time.

..before I get too depressed about eroding freedoms...

Don't get depressed. You can say anything you want and that's the premise of free speech. We're not, of course, obligated to read everything you write and that's why we employ mild obfuscation.

'MERICA! FUCK YEA!

Last edited:
@bradlake I've got to have fun too right? I think you're the first to discover it. Or at least mention it. It used to just ***** stuff. I'll probably switch it back.
Although I'd prefer uncensored freedom, I think if you have to edit perceived obscenity, the*** is preferable to shirt...

Although I'd prefer uncensored freedom, I think if you have to edit perceived obscenity, the*** is preferable to shirt...
Horses for courses. I thought shirt was pretty funny.

Also, there's definitely an interesting discussion about freedom to be had here, but not for this thread.

Back
Top Bottom