• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Not a Bug Double Tap on external switch

ValentinC

Hi, i was experimenting with a double switch, connected eachi via a TS cable, so i set both to "1 Switch (Tip)" and "Follow Hardware, Normally Open" in the Global IO setup.
Two strange things happens:
  • I need a double tap in order to get it work. No matter which function i choose.
  • Does not always says what it should: i have replaced the Layout 1 with other functions. When i set it to the scene inc/dec function when i double click iot does ans view inc/dec, which is setted for the hold function.
Any help?
thanks
V

BryantP

Administrator
Have you tried changing the switch polarity? Go to HOME -> SETUP -> I/O -> Pedal page and change Switch 1 Tip/Ring Polarity settings to NORMALLY OPEN.

If that doesn't help, what switch are you using?

ValentinC

Yes, i have tried all combinations.
The switches are ones i made myself with 3PDS switches.
Surfing the web i found out that there are different kind of switches and that one must use "normally closed"ones for working on first tap.
Thanks!

Top Bottom