Double press "EDIT" button in grid not working for me

Molekiller

Experienced
When trying to toggle between X and Y from the grid nothing happens when for instance I have the cab highlighted. If I single press edit to enter the "edit screen", then the double press will work but not when in the grid as described in the manual. Anybody else experiencing this or know if I'm missing something? Thanks for any help!

AFAIK it is designed to work within the effect block, not when showing the grid.

When trying to toggle between X and Y from the grid nothing happens when for instance I have the cab highlighted. If I single press edit to enter the "edit screen", then the double press will work but not when in the grid as described in the manual. Anybody else experiencing this or know if I'm missing something? Thanks for any help!
<SHIFT> then double click <EDIT>

Thanks fellas.

<SHIFT> then double click <EDIT>

The instructions for "In the grid" on page 92 are missing the shift step in the sequence then?

Would be nice to have it work as currently described in the manual where only a double edit is required from either the grid or the edit screen as opposed to sometimes toggle XY is double edit and sometimes shift double edit. What scares me is if I get mixed up and shift double edit from edit screen I unintentionally reset the block.

Just my $ 0.02

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.

The instructions for "In the grid" on page 92 are missing the shift step in the sequence then?

Would be nice to have it work as currently described in the manual where only a double edit is required from either the grid or the edit screen as opposed to sometimes toggle XY is double edit and sometimes shift double edit. What scares me is if I get mixed up and shift double edit from edit screen I unintentionally reset the block.

Just my $ 0.02

+1

One thing though - if you want double edit to work from the grid, then it will delay the normal single edit behavior by whatever amount of time double click is.

then it will delay the normal single edit behavior by whatever amount of time double click is.

Don't have my AX8 in front of me but last night when I was successfully using the double <edit> to switch XY from the edit page, the AX8 recognized them as quickly as I could tap the button. Any double clicks that were spaced more than a third of second (guessing) were interpreted as single <edit> clicks and resulted in scrolling thru the edit pages of all blocks in that preset. Also a handy feature. My point is the double clicks didn't seem to slow things down.

Last edited:
Don't have my AX8 in front of me but last night when I was successfully using the double <edit> to switch XY from the edit page, the AX8 recognized them as quickly as I could tap the button. Any double clicks that were spaced more than a third of second (guessing) were interpreted as single <edit> clicks and resulted in scrolling thru the edit pages of all blocks in that preset. Also a handy feature. My point is the double clicks didn't seem to slow things down.

Yep.

Back
Top Bottom