double electric gig bag, with wheels, that could also fit an fm9?

I'm probably dreaming. But I would absolutely love something like this to be produced. I think a lot of gigging guitarists that commute (take public transit etc) would appreciate it too.

Currently the closest thing I have is an Ibanez IDGB5 double electric gig bag with wheels. With this, I can fit one guitar and the FM9 in the other guitar compartment and sling another gig bag to hold a second guitar to a gig. All in one would be the ultimate!

Attachments

• ibanez-idgb5-bk.jpg
    ibanez-idgb5-bk.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 24
I'm probably dreaming. But I would absolutely love something like this to be produced. I think a lot of gigging guitarists that commute (take public transit etc) would appreciate it too.

Currently the closest thing I have is an Ibanez IDGB5 double electric gig bag with wheels. With this, I can fit one guitar and the FM9 in the other guitar compartment and sling another gig bag to hold a second guitar to a gig. All in one would be the ultimate!
I recommend looking into Studio Slip’s FM9 bag. It’s designed to be carried multiple ways, one of which is with backpack straps. You can adjust the straps to carry it like a messenger bag, over a shoulder or by a regular handle too. With that and your current bag you would be ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom