Don't Order Your New Axe on a Monday

Phostenix

Power User
'Cause it will ship out same day and then arrive in your town on Friday night and you'll have to wait until Monday to get it, knowing that it's sitting in some distribution center all weekend instead of being played through by you. :(

Learn from my mistakes. :)

Funny how that works isn't it? I just ordered a pair of new widescreen monitors and I was actually happy to see that they weren't getting delivered before the weekend because I didn't feel like messing with them. But if it was an AxeFXII I'd probabl be trying to arrange a way to go out and pick it up from UPS myself.

I have to disagree on that Monday theory - I ordered mine on a monday and it arrived on a thursday

.... a thursday seven months later that is.

But if it was an AxeFXII I'd probabl be trying to arrange a way to go out and pick it up from UPS myself.

I've waited 2 1/2 years to get one, so I guess I can wait 2 more days. :) Still would have been nice to check it out this weekend. I'm taking Thursday & Friday off next week to dedicate some time to it, though.

I've waited 2 1/2 years to get one, so I guess I can wait 2 more days. :) Still would have been nice to check it out this weekend. I'm taking Thursday & Friday off next week to dedicate some time to it, though.

Are you from the future? It's only been out for less than a year.... haha.

Are you from the future? It's only been out for less than a year.... haha.

I highly suspected that there would be a 2nd generation product after reading posts on this forum back in late 2009, so I decided to get a used Boss GT-Pro (much cheaper) and wait to see what happened with the Axe.

"Out for delivery"

To which my wife said, "Oh yeah, life will never be the same now." I'm not sure how she meant that.... Ha!

funny, ordered my Ultra on a Sat.. Shipped Mon.. arrived Wed (3-day shipping)! :)

I ordered mine on Friday night which I assume is the same as ordering on a Monday. It will be a painful weekend if I have to wait for it until next Monday. You would think I would have been smart enough to just pay the extra for overnight shipping. But no, so here I wait :D

I ordered mine on Friday night which I assume is the same as ordering on a Monday. It will be a painful weekend if I have to wait for it until next Monday. You would think I would have been smart enough to just pay the extra for overnight shipping. But no, so here I wait :D
I feel your pain!! I figured that since I was paying $2K for something, the extra $65 I paid (or whatever it was when I ordered the Ultra) for 3-day shipping was irrelevant!! LOL :roll

I ordered mine on Friday night which I assume is the same as ordering on a Monday.

Yeah, I think Friday morning would be good, so the box starts moving over the weekend.

I thought about doing 3 day shipping, but even though it was a small amount compared to the Axe, it just didn't seem to make sense to pay double the shipping cost.

It arrived intact & powers up. Can't wait to try it out tonight!

My wife sent me this in an email:

HeartBeat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom