• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

DOKKEN - Will The Sun Rise cover

I had the idea to cover this song on acoustic guitar for quite a while, finally managed to do it!
This is by far my favorite song by Dokken. It's all on acoustic except for the solo and some leads, I've used the trusty Friedman BE v1 for those. I choose some of the shots from my 2016 USA trip to go along with it, they fit quite well imo..hope you like it

I had the idea to cover this song on acoustic guitar for quite a while, finally managed to do it!
This is by far my favorite song by Dokken. It's all on acoustic except for the solo and some leads, I've used the trusty Friedman BE v1 for those. I choose some of the shots from my 2016 USA trip to go along with it, they fit quite well imo..hope you like it
Ueee Rocco! :) Figata! :)

stink

Inspired
Rocco, very amazing take on one of my favorite "forgotten" Dokken tunes :cool:. Keep up the fantastic work :)

Rick

Fractal Fanatic
Nice playing there. Your pictures go with the song very well! Great feel on this one.

Top Bottom