Dokken - Into The Fire SOLO COVER w/ patch [Friedman BE fwQ6.02]

ProgressiveRocco

Power User
My take on this kickass solo by Mr. Scary :cool:

And here's the patch (fw Q6.02), keep in mind I'm using a custom IR, you can get in the ballpark by experimenting with a couple of factory IRs, I personally recommend F055, F060, F061, F103, F131, F132 or F149! Have fun \m/

Attachments

• BE 6.02.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 200
Rocco,

I realize that you can't give us your custom IR ..., but could you give us a brief description of what type of cabinet, speakers & mics you used to build it ?

THANKS !

Rocco,

I realize that you can't give us your custom IR ..., but could you give us a brief description of what type of cabinet, speakers & mics you used to build it ?

THANKS !

sure it's just a blend of different IR's I've made using CabLab, one it's from Cab Pack 20 (one of the ML Brit PR75 IRs), one it's the Fractal GB M160 (Factory cab n° 60) and a couple of Mesa IR's from the OwnHammer Justin York Collection!

Don't you love it when you can bend strings like that and the guitar stays in tune? :) I just got my old Jackson in that kind of shape with a new trem. Nice job!

Last edited:
Man, I've been playing that solo forever and I can't get it that crisp. Just for kicks, I started trying mimic some of what you're doing and after all these years it's starting to get a little better. :D

Thanks for the lesson, and great playing as always!

Man, I've been playing that solo forever and I can't get it that crisp. Just for kicks, I started trying mimic some of what you're doing and after all these years it's starting to get a little better. :D

Thanks for the lesson, and great playing as always!
you're welcome dude! well I don't play it exactly like George did either, he does some weird shift slides at the end of each of the 6-note runs at 0:14, and I also improvised the bit at 00:21, couldn't understand how the heck he plays that part lol
btw, check out Doug Steele's lesson, you might find it helpful!

Back
Top Bottom