• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Does the FM3 have Stand-In switch support?

simonp54

Inspired
As per the title, does/will the FM3 have stand in switch support in exactly the same physical implementation? (Two per each TRS) jack?

OrganicZed

Regular
I believe the answer is yes. It can support up to four external switches that function just like the external switches do for the FC series products.

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
It has 2 jacks for pedals on the back so the question would be if those can support a dual switch or just a single. On the FC’s you can plug a switch into the pedal ports but only get one pedal, likewise, the jacks on the III can take either one pedal or one switch. The dedicated switch 1+2, 3+4 jacks on the FC are the only that can do dual

My guess, and it’s only a guess, is the FM3 can take just two pedals or two switches, or a pedal and a single switch.

This would be keeping with how the other gear works and also help push sales of the FC controllers

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
It has 2 jacks for pedals on the back so the question would be if those can support a dual switch or just a single. On the FC’s you can plug a switch into the pedal ports but only get one pedal, likewise, the jacks on the III can take either one pedal or one switch. The dedicated switch 1+2, 3+4 jacks on the FC are the only that can do dual

My guess, and it’s only a guess, is the FM3 can take just two pedals or two switches, or a pedal and a single switch.

This would be keeping with how the other gear works and also help push sales of the FC controllers
cliff said somewhere one jack will support two switches

Top Bottom