Does the Axe-Fx III come with a Humbuster cable?

If you've got a regular TRS cable with plugs that unscrew, you can mod it into a Humbuster cable very easily. Just short the ring and sleeve connectors together on one of the plugs. Make sure you mark the mod'd plug with paint or tape to identify it though. That end would go to the receiving device, and the regular TRS end goes to the Axe's output.

Here’s a good source for a humbuster cable

Great, thank you!

By the way, I love your avatar. I’m a big Alien fan.

Hah, thanks! I love anything dark/primal/occultish and Giger's work was definitely that ׃)

If you've got a regular TRS cable with plugs that unscrew, you can mod it into a Humbuster cable very easily. Just short the ring and sleeve connectors together on one of the plugs. Make sure you mark the mod'd plug with paint or tape to identify it though. That end would go to the receiving device, and the regular TRS end goes to the Axe's output.

Good to know, although I'm very much not a tinkerer when it comes to electronics. I know it's almost certainly insultingly easy to do but I'm one of those guys who'd rather just buy a premade cable (laziness intensifies)!

Back
Top Bottom