Does Fractal usually offer artists endorsement deals ?

A may be mistaken but I don't think Fractal gives away gear in return for publicity from artists, if that's what you mean by endorsements.

As you can see on that page, there are lots of well-known people who use Fractal, and some of them get personal assistance from Fractal. But my understanding is they all choose it and buy it because they want to, not because of "promotional considerations".

Yeah, my understanding from Cliff's past comments is Fractal does not send out free units to anyone. Artists and reviewers purchase their units just like the rest of us poor slobs.
It was my understanding, based on a review video, that they "lend" units for an indefinite period of time.

Thanks guys i wasn't quite sure how that worked youd think they would give out units to artists though

Thanks guys i wasn't quite sure how that worked youd think they would give out units to artists though
As many other companies do, and that also then makes the artist's use of the product questionable.

If an artist is using a Fractal product then you know they want to use it because they paid for it!

Somewhere on this forum is a picture of the receipt from Rush's purchase of multiple Axe Fx units.

Yeah, my understanding from Cliff's past comments is Fractal does not send out free units to anyone. Artists and reviewers purchase their units just like the rest of us poor slobs.
Lol. The product speaks for itself. I don’t need to know that other guitarist are using fractal for validation. It’s a proven platform
At this point. All those heavy hitters can afford
To buy their units and support the company. Lol.

This was done without my knowledge and I let the party responsible for "lending" the unit know that this will not be tolerated in the future.
Thank you for the clarification. My apologies for my less than accurate interpretation and representation of the situation.

Lol. The product speaks for itself. I don’t need to know that other guitarist are using fractal for validation. It’s a proven platform
At this point. All those heavy hitters can afford
To buy their units and support the company. Lol.
Oh I know its not about validation i just figured thats how it worked thats why I was askin

It speaks very highly of a device if the artists are known to have to pay for them rather than have them given. Very smart move by FAS.

Back
Top Bottom