Does anyone use analog Drive Pedal w/ their FX8?

how do you route the analog drives, do they go first before the fx8 or do you wire them in the pre post cinnections

I put mine in front of the FX8. In general drives go before pretty much everything else, unless you want to get really weird with it.

I'm looking to incorporate a drive pedal or two but really want to have them controlled through the relays. Is the GigRig Loopy 2 the cheapest option for working with pedals that don't feature remote switching or are there any other options?

I know there are some pedals that support this (Suhr range, Nobels, some TC pedals etc.) but none seem to be ideal as transparent, low gain overdrives. Thinking Gain Changer, Timmy, Fairfield Barbershop, Greer Lightspeed etc. Open to suggestions though!

I'm looking to incorporate a drive pedal or two but really want to have them controlled through the relays. Is the GigRig Loopy 2 the cheapest option for working with pedals that don't feature remote switching or are there any other options?

I know there are some pedals that support this (Suhr range, Nobels, some TC pedals etc.) but none seem to be ideal as transparent, low gain overdrives. Thinking Gain Changer, Timmy, Fairfield Barbershop, Greer Lightspeed etc. Open to suggestions though!

I am about to purchase a Morningstar ML5 (well worth a look) so I can control my pedals via MIDI (Well, sort of!) I tried the drives etc from the FX8, but couldn't get on with them, so have (re)purchased a bunch of stuff, a Timmy, EP Booster, Wampler Ego comp.....My sound with drives straight in to the front of my Victory V100 is massively better.

https://thorpyfx.com/products/morningstar-ml5-midi-controlled-loop-switcher

Back
Top Bottom