Does anyone know of any "masterclass" type resources for the old gen-1 Fractals?

Chris Hurley

Power User
The subject says it all:

Does anyone know of any "masterclass" type resources for the old gen-1 Fractals?

I'd like to learn everything there is to know about these old units. I can use it but I'd like to see what a master came up with- particularly in terms of combining effects and working around some of the limitations of the early but amazing Axe-FX devices.

Thanks Yek! I'll bet your presets are a "master class" indeed!

I owned an Ultra (or six) over a number of years, upgraded to a II (multiple times over the years), upgraded to a III, had cup of coffee with the AX8 and FM3, so I'm familiar with the overall operation method of Fractal devices. What I'm hoping to learn are a few secrets of the pro's at going beyond the basics. Stacking effects and things like that.

I own an Axe-FX III but I've also recently picked up an Ultra and have been enjoying going back to the first gen. The Ultra is still awesome and has a couple of things that I find myself enjoying again (quick-select global amp functionality, for example). I know there are a lot of tricks left in the gen 1 that I've yet to experience.

Thanks again.

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom