Does anyone know of a place where I can download block libraries?

Mats Nermark

Inspired
I'm new to the Fractal world and how to go about things but I think I would be helped by checking out how other people do things.
Being a man of method, I'd like to try stuff in a certain way, like trying different delays with a set amp/cab setup. If I work with presets that would change everything.
So therefore I'm wondering if there are any kind souls out in Fractal Land that are will to share some block libraries?
Pointers to web pages would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Mats N

I'm new to the Fractal world and how to go about things but I think I would be helped by checking out how other people do things.
Being a man of method, I'd like to try stuff in a certain way, like trying different delays with a set amp/cab setup. If I work with presets that would change everything.
So therefore I'm wondering if there are any kind souls out in Fractal Land that are will to share some block libraries?
Pointers to web pages would be most appreciated.

Cheers,

Mats N
I believe that @2112 has a block library available, although I can’t recall where he posted it.

That’s the unique thing about channels: they can have different settings.

I swear I‘ve tried and it doesn’t work, but maybe I am doing it wrong.

I will try again.
Make sure you're really on a different channel when you dial in different settings. And the save.

Back
Top Bottom