Does Anyone Happen To Know The Current CLR Wait Time?

Zmonk

Inspired
I've sent a few emails but haven't heard back, so I was curious if anyone has had recent contact with Atomic/Tom and might have some insight as to the current wait time.

Thanks.

I contacted them a few weeks ago, and at that time they indicated all items were in stock with no wait.

I contacted them a few weeks ago, and at that time they indicated all items were in stock with no wait.

Thanks. I'm guessing either they are busy and just catching up, or perhaps my emails aren't getting through since I've been having some issues as of late.

That seems odd. I've been on the reserve list for at least 6 weeks with no sign of an invitation to purchase. And as recently as a few minutes ago the web site was still sending people to the reserve list for purchase...

I wish you were correct but I think you must be mistaken...or maybe I missed the sarcasm in your post.

That seems odd. I've been on the reserve list for at least 6 weeks with no sign of an invitation to purchase. And as recently as a few minutes ago the web site was still sending people to the reserve list for purchase...

I wish you were correct but I think you must be mistaken...or maybe I missed the sarcasm in your post.

I'm pretty sure he was not being sarcastic. The website has always sent people to the reserve list for an invitation, even when the CLR's were in stock there was never an option to just put it in your cart and check out. Not that long ago people were getting their invitations within 24 hours of sending an email request to be put on the list.

Nope, no sarcasm here. I got on the wait list, and was emailed the same day, being informed the CLR models were all in stock and I could just place the order any time.

We had a big run of sales that wiped out inventory ahead of schedule recently. New production is expected to start shipping by the end of the month. If you're on the list now, you will make it in the next batch.

-TK

I got a response to my reserve list request after just 5 short minutes (August 8th at 6pm). Tom gave the the following link. Hopefully this helps, but I am sure you will get a direct response soon anyway. Products which takes me to Products

Edit: Never mind. Did not originally read Tom's response two posts ago.

Back
Top Bottom