Fixed Does anyone else have issues with putting in values via typing? What about with opening snapshots?

I have been running into this issue the more I dive into the AXE FX III. It's that whenever I type in the value I want for Input Drive it'll revert back to the original number. I have to type it over and over until the AXE EDIT III program finally decides it wants to accept it. I also have tried loading snapshots lately and my laptop while tell me to choose a program to open it with but the AXE EDIT III program is grey scaled. (MAC OS 10.8.5)

Mac OSX El Capitan v10.11.6

I am having this issue intermittently when entering values or when trying to name presets or scenes. Connected via a USB hub.

Last edited:
10.10.2 Yosemite.

Happens almost every time. I also get problems selecting things from the drop down menus, like drive types, amp types, etc... the selection just won't take. Sometimes trying to scroll up or down those lists with the arrow keys is a little shaky, too.

Axe Edit III Beta 0.08.21 is rock solid on my Mac, the input drive stays at the value I typed into the field. I just checked it.

2018 iMac 27" 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, High Sierra, 10.13.6

PS - I attach directly from Axe into the Mac - I DO NOT use a USB hub or splitter of any kind.

I also have tried loading snapshots lately and my laptop while tell me to choose a program to open it with but the AXE EDIT III program is grey scaled. (MAC OS 10.8.5)

Snapshots are regular preset files with a .Syx extension.
You cannot double-click .Syx files to open with AE. You have to open them from within the program.

This behavior has improved through the various versions of AE and I rarely experience it now.
I'm on Mac. High Sierra. 10.13.6

Ran some updates here and so far everything is working perfectly in regards to numerical entry, drop down selection, and scrolling through the drop down menus.
MacOS 10.10.2
AxeEdit .08.30
Firmware 1.15 beta2

I also set up my Contour ShuttlePro to work in AxeEdit at the same time and that's when I noticed everything working correctly. Not sure if the interaction of that device's software had anything to do with it, doubtful - but you never know.

BTW the ShuttlePro is one of the most useful computer peripherals I can imagine. It's great for AutoCad, Logic, video editing (of course), and now AxeEdit. If anybody is interested in how/why I can elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom