Does anyone do this?

slinky005

Power User
Access banks beyond patch 127?
Particularly those who don't have an MFC?
Using the helpful info from people here who instructed me how to do it, I am not having success.

Using a Morningstar MC6 - I am sending CC 0 value 1, and then PC msg, but it still brings me to Bank A.
According to the manual the value of CC 0 (1,2,3,4) determines which bank you will access.

I'm going to move this to the other controllers section since it's really about the MC-6 -- also suggest you update the title so people know you need help with the MC-6 and accessing banks >0. It'll bring more views to the thread from people who might be able to help.

It may be that the mc6 has some restriction to reverse the order because of the general use with presets in that you usually send the pcs before the ccs

Would really like to get this working.
I have been on the MC 6 Facebook user page and XL+ user has it working.
Tried the users MC settings, no go.
Everything else midi wise with the MC is fine.
Possible the Mk ll is not capable of accessing patches beyond 127?

Last edited:
I'm currently putting together a new pedal board with the MC6 as my main midi controller for the Axe. Quick question, how did you midi program the MC6 to access presets? Do you have a preset increase/decrease function progammed? Would love to know

I'm currently putting together a new pedal board with the MC6 as my main midi controller for the Axe. Quick question, how did you midi program the MC6 to access presets? Do you have a preset increase/decrease function progammed? Would love to know
There is a pc up and dwn parameter. I program each preset Individually for PC.

Back
Top Bottom