Wish Does anyone care what's on the screen during a performance?

I’d prefer something like a user configurable performance screen where you can pick which each knob controls, be it amp controls, reverb mix etc, all readily accessible

Or maybe a really large preset/scene display you can read across a stage

A jpeg is kind of cool, but certainly some far more useful purposes for that nice big screen IMO

Large strobe like tuner across the middle of the screen easily viewable with current Scene number in the upper left corner & Channel lettter in the Right. Have it as an option to default to that after a set amount of time of inactivity. Or the RTA with the Scene & Channel info. Perhaps the patch number & name somewhere as well.

Large strobe like tuner across the middle of the screen easily viewable with current Scene number in the upper left corner & Channel lettter in the Right. Have it as an option to default to that after a set amount of time of inactivity. Or the RTA with the Scene & Channel info. Perhaps the patch number & name somewhere as well.
Channel number of what?

Channel number of what?
Channel number? Channel Letter.. of the Amp Block in use. (And you missed my extra “t” I left for ya, maybe that’s what threw ya off? :D ) although each block has channels perhaps maybe making the Channel Letter assignable would be better.. assignable to whatever the user wants the block to reflect, so maybe some would choose which drive pedal. Might be useful in global use situations.

Last edited:
Channel number? Channel Letter.. of the Amp Block in use. (And you missed my extra “t” I left for ya, maybe that’s what threw ya off? :D ) although each block has channels perhaps maybe making the Channel Letter assignable would be better.. assignable to whatever the user wants the block to reflect, so maybe some would choose which drive pedal. Might be useful in global use situations.
What if you have 2 amp blocks? ;)

What if you have 2 amp blocks? ;)
Hmm, the technology probably isn’t quite there yet to have two whole letters displayed.. but one can wish.. (not to mention four drive blocks, which at this point we might as well display the entire grid.)
Ok, just Scene Name & Number & Patch Name & Number & super awesome cool special fantastic tuner.
Hmm, how about throwing Current Amp Name up there..? That might be kinda nice. Although the user could just put that info in the Patch Name.. so.. probably not necessary..

Back
Top Bottom