Does anybody have a good version of a Mutron 111 block?

Elbow

Looking for that Garcia tone and of course there's no envelope filter block on the FX8. Can anyone provide a block for download. Thanks.

Thanks. I've got to go to work but I'll be checking this out this evening when I get back home. Thanks again.
Just took a quick look and I found this last night. I was also going to try to work with this but because it's produced on an AX8 there may be an issue with transfer. There is a download lower down in the thread you suggest but it will not open for me.

Just took a quick look and I found this last night. I was also going to try to work with this but because it's produced on an AX8 there may be an issue with transfer. There is a download lower down in the thread you suggest but it will not open for me.

Have you tried dragging the downloaded block file from a Finder/Explorer window into the editor?

Looking for that Garcia tone and of course there's no envelope filter block on the FX8. Can anyone provide a block for download. Thanks.
So, actually, there IS an envelope filter... You just need to use a Filter block and assign the Envelope controller to control it. It isn't a predefined block but it's pretty easy.

However, the Wah block with the settings in that thread work well, and that's what I would use.

Edit: you will probably want to use the bandpass filter type...

And here are some settings for a Filter block. Tweak as needed for your setup:

Lowpass

Order: 4th

Frequency attached to Envelope

Frequency modifier settings:
Min 120.3, Max 9983
Start 0, Mid 40.3, End 100
Order: 4th

Q attached to Envelope

Q modifier settings:
Min 9.058, Max 0.673
Start 0, Mid 43.6, End 100