Does any body else start their morning on the Fractal Forum?

Lastdarkace

Does any body else start their morning on the Fractal Forum? Forget Facebook, news or emails, I get way more enjoyment from coming here and reading or looking around the forum than most anything else on the web.
Its amazing to see people brought together by this amazing little box. Great help when you need it, nice place to chat, shoot Fractal hits home runs in what ever they do!Ok Ok coffees kicking in, i'm rambling and you all know what i'm saying! Have a good rest of the week and a rocking weekend!!

P.S. I cant wait till my tag gets bumped up from "New Member" to what ever is next :)
How did you feel when your tag was changed?

Does any body else start their morning on the Fractal Forum? Forget Facebook, news or emails, I get way more enjoyment from coming here and reading or looking around the forum than most anything else on the web.
Its amazing to see people brought together by this amazing little box. Great help when you need it, nice place to chat, shoot Fractal hits home runs in what ever they do!Ok Ok coffees kicking in, i'm rambling and you all know what i'm saying! Have a good rest of the week and a rocking weekend!!

P.S. I cant wait till my tag gets bumped up from "New Member" to what ever is next :)
How did you feel when your tag was changed?

Every chance I can coffee & Fractalo_O:D

Back
Top Bottom