• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Doctor Who 55 Years Tribute

Matoshi

Inspired
Hi all,

Friday, 23rd November 2018, was the 55th anniversary of BBC's Doctor Who series. To celebrate the occasion, I recorded a tribute video, arranging a few of my favourite themes from the show into a medley that's centered around this year's 13th Doctor theme music. And, of course I had to film it in the TARDIS!! (*)

Doctor Who Tribute on YouTube

If you've seen my previous Doctor Who thread, you'll notice that this arrangement uses my previous cover as a starting point. That's because it was meant to be an extended version of the other one, before I changed my mind and turned it into a medley. ;)

I'm still a very happy user of the Q7 firmware. The guitar is an old model of the Schecter Jeff Loomis signature 7-string.

Cheers!

(* ok, I might have used a tiny bit of greenscreen trickery there...)

Top Bottom