Do you turn the AxeFx off when it's thunderstorming out?

Haven't lost any electrical equipment to lightning, but years ago I was adding a quart of oil to my pickup during a rain storm, and a bolt of lightning either hit the truck or directly above it. The only part I saw was the large blue spark that jumped from the engine block to my forearm. Knocked me back several feet and onto my ass. I quickly closed the hood and decided I was done working on the truck for the rest of day.

Ok turn it & make the topic lil more interesting. Us musician are so much more likely to encounter lightning and/or thunder issues. What if THUNDER got "stored" into ur bridge pickup?!? Who would you think you would sound like? And if it got stored in the neck pup who would you sound like? Middle? In series? Out of phase? Who?!

Ok turn it & make the topic lil more interesting. Us musician are so much more likely to encounter lightning and/or thunder issues. What if THUNDER got "stored" into ur bridge pickup?!? Who would you think you would sound like? And if it got stored in the neck pup who would you sound like? Middle? In series? Out of phase? Who?!
Only one answer- AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom