Do you notice drop outs when switching scenes/lag when using the looper?

Jandrezedouard

Inspired
I always notice a short drop out when I switch scenes; moreover if I switch scenes with different amp blocks. I do not notice it with my Axe Fx III... Hope they know that problem... To me that could be a problem during live. That happens even when I don't plug the usb or with tap function only. That's also a problem with the looper cause it's difficult to be precise...
Thoughts?

i just answered this in your other thread on the same topic.

as far as the Looper, if you have a Hold function on any switch with a Tap function, the Tap function fires when you release the switch, because it needs to know if you're tapping or holding. this could be the reason you can't be precise.

take the Hold function off your Record and Play switches and the Tap function will happen on the downstroke of the switch. you might consider moving the MLM hold function to the 3rd switch instead of the 2nd. the Default Layouts are examples of how to use the different functions and had the MLM on the 2nd switch for consistency.

T
i just answered this in your other thread on the same topic.

as far as the Looper, if you have a Hold function on any switch with a Tap function, the Tap function fires when you release the switch, because it needs to know if you're tapping or holding. this could be the reason you can't be precise.

take the Hold function off your Record and Play switches and the Tap function will happen on the downstroke of the switch. you might consider moving the MLM hold function to the 3rd switch instead of the 2nd. the Default Layouts are examples of how to use the different functions and had the MLM on the 2nd switch for consistency.
Thanks ;-)

Back
Top Bottom