Do you know who Jason Becker is?

I just came out of my studio ; after 3 hours of playing with some band mates , and all I heard was - how great my JB24 guitar sounded. I was playing thru some pretty heavy amps ( Axe Fx III ) , and this guitar eats them up. She’s definitely a shredder. Fun to play. Floating Floyd. I haven’t had a floating Floyd in 30 years. They’re a pain to tune , but man , I REALLY enjoyed it.
Kieselguitars.com If you go to their - Guitars In Stock page , every once in a while they will have a pair of JB24 Numbers guitars available for a short time.
After EVH died , I had a hankering for an Ash guitar with a maple neck , a whammy , and some humbuckers. This beast fits the Bill. I have a distressed frankenstrat replica , which I thought was decent until I got this. The JB24 smokes it. Sound and feel are awesome. Makes playing old VH a blast.

Last edited:
I just came out of my studio ; after 3 hours of playing with some band mates , and all I heard was - how great my JB24 guitar sounded. I was playing thru some pretty heavy amps ( Axe Fx III ) , and this guitar eats them up. She’s definitely a shredder. Fun to play. Floating Floyd. I haven’t had a floating Floyd in 30 years. They’re a pain to tune , but man , I REALLY enjoyed it.
Kieselguitars.com If you go to their - Guitars In Stock page , every once in a while they will have a pair of JB24 Numbers guitars available for a short time.
After EVH died , I had a hankering for an Ash guitar with a maple neck , a whammy , and some humbuckers. This beast fits the Bill. I have a distressed frankenstrat replica , which I thought was decent until I got this. The JB24 smokes it. Sound and feel are awesome. Makes playing old VH a blast.
Cool, man :cool:

If the album you bought was Triumphant Hearts, keep in mind that's all other players recording his compositions. To hear his playing, check out his solo album Perpetual Burn. It's a great album.

And Marty Friedman's first solo album Dragon's Kiss! Came home and jammed on Jewel myself this evening... well the parts I can play at least 😜

I've never seen such flawless technique before or after Jason. He's truly in a league of his own. And on top of that, very musical as well.

Back
Top Bottom