Do you get a free fractal shirt when you buy a axe fx? or cable if you buy mfc?

Do you get a free fractal shirt when you buy a axe fx?

Also, if you buy a MFC-101 does it come with a free usb cable or faslink cable?

And last, is the faslink just one cable that goes from the axe 2 to the mfc? how long is it?
I don't understand why there's 2 different ones & a combo in the store. How is this supposed to be used.

Thanks.
YJM

No free swag.
No free cables.
You can download the manuals for free from the support page and read all about how to make all the connections.

You get;

Free support
Free & frequent firmawre Upgrades - including new amps , cabs, improvements & bug fixes.
Free Manuals
Free Support applications & Drivers & updates for them.

FOR THE LIFE OF THE PRODUCT.

Quite a good deal in my humble opinion

Thaks
Pauly

Oh ... and P.S. - I _so_ wish I could play like you!

Do you get a free fractal shirt when you buy a axe fx?

Also, if you buy a MFC-101 does it come with a free usb cable or faslink cable?

And last, is the faslink just one cable that goes from the axe 2 to the mfc? how long is it?
I don't understand why there's 2 different ones & a combo in the store. How is this supposed to be used.

Thanks.
YJM

is the faslink just one cable that goes from the axe 2 to the mfc? how long is it?
FASLink is a single cable that runs between The Axe-Fx and the MFC. It uses a standard mic cable, so its length is whatever you've got lying around. :)

FASLink adapters are for older Fractal gear that didn't come with a FASLink port.

You get;

Free support
Free & frequent firmawre Upgrades - including new amps , cabs, improvements & bug fixes.
Free Manuals
Free Support applications & Drivers & updates for them.

FOR THE LIFE OF THE PRODUCT.

Quite a good deal in my humble opinion

Thaks
Pauly

Oh ... and P.S. - I _so_ wish I could play like you!
... And the best freakin' amp modelling in the history of ever.

I got a few free Fractal stickers as well with my XL purchase. While I appreciated it and the Fractal apparel that is available to us, (IMO) they prove nothing to me but to be a bulls eye for the well informed, entrepreneurial thief, with a sharp eye who know what this stuff is. Call me, "paranoid" but I prefer to be called, "ounce of prevention", thank you very much. :)

I got a few free Fractal stickers as well with my XL purchase. While I appreciated it and the Fractal apparel that is available to us, (IMO) they prove nothing to me but to be a bulls eye for the well informed, entrepreneurial thief, with a sharp eye who know what this stuff is. Call me, "paranoid" but I prefer to be called, "ounce of prevention", thank you very much. :)

Yeah. You'r supposed to put that sticker on the china ride case!

Back
Top Bottom