Do you actually wait 5 seconds for firmware reboot?

Lol since it is the only thing you can contribute to an update and the only place where a mess up can be caused by your own doin, I wait. (And yes I count, keeping finger on the button, ready to go.

I open the top lid and look for capacitors to manually discharge. Seems more comfortable than waiting 5 seconds.

I often forgot to wait. It worked. But if any computer gets borked, just boot it again, right?
Not necessarily. You might have to force a reload of the firmware, which FA included for such a reason.

"Six shalt thou not count, neither count thou four, excepting that thou then proceed to five. Seven is right out. Once the number five, being the fifth number, be reached, then pressest thou thy Holy Power Switch of FM3 towards thy right, which, being blessed in My sight, shall awaken it."

Last edited:
Not necessarily. You might have to force a reload of the firmware, which FA included for such a reason.

"Six shalt thou not count, neither count thou four, excepting that thou then proceed to five. Seven is right out. Once the number five, being the fifth number, be reached, then pressest thou thy Holy Power Switch of FM3 towards thy right, which, being blessed in My sight, shall awaken it."
I was gearing up to type the holy hand grenade of Antioch instructions. We'll played sir.

Back
Top Bottom