Do I want a 2014 Toyota Prius C?

I will never understand leasing. I've had my 2015 Grand Cherokee since Dec 2014 and coming up on 100k miles. If I had a neverending payment and a mileage limit I'd never forgive myself.
Some always need to be driving something new that's not more that 1/2y old - leasing can be a workable option for them.

You’re talking about the F150 it sounds like. I bought one and it’s a great truck. There’s a video on the tube, where a service manager polls his mechanics and service desk guys about which motor they would get if buying a 150. Almost all said the V8. So that’s what I bought. Picked up a used Canadian oil field lease truck. Very low miles and some upgrades. So far so good.
Yep. I pretty much did the same thing in that video. I've always talked to the mechanics themselves (sorry, "techs"; I'm old) whenever I wanted the real story.

Some always need to be driving something new that's not more that 1/2y old - leasing can be a workable option for them.
And there are some who live in states where the license plate process for a new vic is so long that they trade out every year just so they never come off of temporary plates. I'm not kidding, this is a thing.

Yeah not asking about Prius virtues at this point, just how to figure out what's draining the battery.

And if I was really worried about the dork pod factor, I'd need to get rid of both cars, lose 50 lbs, and grow that many years younger.
How old is the battery? if it's been changed once in the last 3-5 year it's probably just time to change it unless it was recently done In which case I would take it to the nearest automotive parts house and have the charging system battery both checked.

Battery manufactures have figured out how to make them last as long as they are guaranteed for and then they abruptly quit! I have a Tacoma that has 225k on it and have gone through a few batteries.

Back
Top Bottom