• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Do I Have The Worst Setup...

khawk

Inspired
Best answers
...now that I've sold my Ultra and am awaiting the II?

Line 6 JM4 looper direct in to my QSC K12's! I mean, don't get me wrong, the JM4 is a really cool looper and practice device but I sold my Mesa Mark IV and Lonestar to buy the Ultra and now I've sold the Ultra to help fund the Axe II. I could go upstairs and steal my 9 year old's 15w Spider IV but I haven't been able to distract her long enough....

shemihazazel

Forum Addict
Best answers
Hahahahaahahhaa! I know it's never cool to laugh at another's pain, but I thought you were exagerating when I read the title of this thread. I was mistaken! :D

Soma

Veteran
Best answers
And here I thought I had it bad running a Boss ME-50 while waiting for the II :lol

khawk

Inspired
Best answers
You know its bad when I'm being heckled by my 9 year old. She left the basement today after saying, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!"

khawk

Inspired
Best answers
I'm seriously considering taking a picture and posting it in the "post your rig" thread!

khawk

Inspired
Best answers
Hahaha! Awww man! I had the K12's off of their stands and the JM4 situated perfectly between them!

Top Bottom