J00McG00

Hey all. I’m relatively new to the forum, but I am an avid, long-time axe fx user.

I’ve finally built up both the skill and courage to record some new music, and i wanted everyone to check it out. If you’re into djent and the new metal scene, this will be right ip your alley.

Shout out to one of my best friends, @ccroyalsenders, for encouraging me to post here. I hope y’all like it.

That's Fantastic !
i'm really liken that backing groove you got going on their
makes my head hurt just thinking of laying that out to lay down the tracks on that piece
i'm with you in the courage department in posting things but very glad you shared your vision
Fantastic !

Awesome grooves! Do you roll with open tuning or just drop tuning? I love the airiness in the chord voicings most about djent - I find they're easiest achieved in open tunings, so just curious.

Cheers!

Awesome grooves! Do you roll with open tuning or just drop tuning? I love the airiness in the chord voicings most about djent - I find they're easiest achieved in open tunings, so just curious.

Cheers!
I'm using 7 string drop tuning on this one, I'd love to try open tunings but I'm bad at guitar so....

Back
Top Bottom