Wish Dizzy V4 Channel 1

I recently took delivery of an Axe-FX III from Fractal, my first purchase from the company. It sounds fantastic and has great features! I own a VH4, and am happy to see several channels modeled. But I’d love to see channel 1 added for both the blue and silver versions.

Channel 1 of the VH4 is one of the best clean channels I have played through. It is very unique with tremendous depth, and would bring another dimension of clean channel offering that I don’t think other amp models cover. The only similar clean I have played through is on the Herbert.

My favorite and most used channels on my real VH4 are channels 1 and 3. I’d love to see channel 1 included, as it’s one of the best on the amp IMO. And it’s one of the best cleans I’ve encountered.

I found it very strange to have so many diezel amp models and no clean channels when from what I've seen they produce some of the best clean sounds I've ever heard.
I'd assume that they are not unique enough in their circuits to be worth modeling separately. You can probably get similar results with the Fender Twin models.

I'd assume that they are not unique enough in their circuits to be worth modeling separately. You can probably get similar results with the Fender Twin models.
That was my assumption as well but I found the diezel cleans sounded much different to a fender twin than for example, all the mesa cleans, soldano cleans etc do. I went and watched videos one day to try to determine that and it seemed like the opposite.

Personally I don't have a huge urge for diezel clean, I just have a crazy person inside me who wants his clean to be the same amp as the crunch/gain channels. When I make a ridiculous large preset with diezel amps I want the clean in the preset to be called diezel. Really I'm just an insane person.

From the VH4 manual:

"The tone reminds of a cross between a twin and a Hiwatt 100, but with better overall dynamic response."

From the VH4 manual:

"The tone reminds of a cross between a twin and a Hiwatt 100, but with better overall dynamic response."
Yea the cleans have a certain hiwatt chime from videos I watched. And extreme headroom. Nothing wrong with using the hiwatt for every clean sound you go for, it is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom