• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Dizzy V4 Channel 1

guitarobert

I recently took delivery of an Axe-FX III from Fractal, my first purchase from the company. It sounds fantastic and has great features! I own a VH4, and am happy to see several channels modeled. But I’d love to see channel 1 added for both the blue and silver versions.

Channel 1 of the VH4 is one of the best clean channels I have played through. It is very unique with tremendous depth, and would bring another dimension of clean channel offering that I don’t think other amp models cover. The only similar clean I have played through is on the Herbert.

My favorite and most used channels on my real VH4 are channels 1 and 3. I’d love to see channel 1 included, as it’s one of the best on the amp IMO. And it’s one of the best cleans I’ve encountered.

Top Bottom