DIY Screen Protector for Axe FX II Display

Aaaaah, that's better.....

ocdcopy.jpg

Do you leave the plastic on your guitars pick guards too?

You mean you don't HAVE to take it off??? Now you tell me!

Reminds me a true story….
I had this friend calling me one day…telling me he bought a new Les Paul he was dreaming for years and now finally he got it and he is so disappointed with it, he said it sounds so week and crapy …asking me to come over and check it out before he is throwing it back to the guitar shop.
So I jumped over only to see that the nylon is still on the pickups….

I just purchased a bulk supply of custom made screen protectors for the axe screen as well as the mfc screen. They are adhesive backed that leave NO residue when removing. Just like the iPhone screen protectors.
I will be posting in the next week or so with details of their availability.
They will be $6.49 each plus $1.25 shipping to CONUS. International shipping will be available as well.

I posted a tip about it right after I got the unit, I made it out of ipad screen protecting, made one for the main unit and one for the mfc ..

:)

I bet that combination could make for one Hell of an accent.:shock..................;)

If you heard me on the phone man, I'd sound like a stereotypical Engllishman with a bent nose and no muscles. If you saw me in the flesh, however, you would be stunned to know that I look exactly like this:

sukhbodybuilder_zps044e265b.jpg

I imagine those cell phone protector sheets would work as well.

Same kind of stuff. I have some extras for my phone I could tailor for this. But I still have the plastic on my Axe display.

LOL! Odd... you don't look British Asian at all.... ;)

I'm not sure which is him, the background or the face plant. If the face, oh yeah, that nose looks very britsh.

The freakish traps, well almost anybody can have that, even girls.......

FYI if you are ocd and dont want any lint or trash under the protector, use scotch tape on the actually screen to pull all that off before put your protector on.

Back
Top Bottom