DIVINITY new video in GUITAR WORLD

Beefcake said:
IMO, generally speaking, straight cop bar rules should apply: no religion, no politics.

That would mean a whole lotta songs should not be posted or discussed on forums.

Its just a song guys......calm down. If someone wants to think what you guys are implying, whats wrong with that. Last i heard, in america we are allowed to express our opinions. The OP has already pointed out that there are more than just 911 references in the intro. That said, anyone who thinks our country had nothing to do with what happened that day and we are completely free of blame as a nation, is delusional. No need for history lessons i hope. :cry:

Great song guys...... I really enjoyed the production.

Laedan Kiana said:
Its just a song guys......calm down. If someone wants to think what you guys are implying, whats wrong with that. Last i heard, in america we are allowed to express our opinions. The OP has already pointed out that there are more than just 911 references in the intro. That said, anyone who thinks our country had nothing to do with what happened that day and we are completely free of blame as a nation, is delusional. No need for history lessons i hope. :cry:

Great song guys...... I really enjoyed the production.

I wasn't asking for the OP's "opinion" of his own song.

Eh guys, I gave you the lyrics and a synopsis of what the song is about, that's really about all there is to it! Cheers for listening.

Awesome Job... Great production and playing. I liked it all the way around. I'll look for the album next round of album purchases.

Oh and I like upside down crosses. Why did you have to put a baby behind it. I hate babies! *poke*

-Nate

You got a great band there, are all the synth effects from the axe too?
btw i can understand most of the lyrics no problem on first listen, and from the other comments i thought it was going to be much more "heavy" (not that it matters either way to me), this is just great rock and roll with superb musicianship nowadays ya old pussies. ;)

I'm 53 and about a year ago re-discovered metal! The musicianship, technique, rhythmic and harmonic complexity displayed bands like Meshuggah, Lamb of God, Daath etc is on a par with the best modern Jazz (I'm serious) with the added anger and energy. I love it and I though this track was right up there. Production was spot on.

I shall seek out the album.

vinnieRice said:
I'm 53 and about a year ago re-discovered metal! The musicianship, technique, rhythmic and harmonic complexity displayed bands like Meshuggah, Lamb of God, Daath etc is on a par with the best modern Jazz (I'm serious) with the added anger and energy.

Agree %100 :twisted:

Very impressive indeed!

Personally I'd dig this kind of music so much more with a different vocal style.
A band like Mastodon (IMHO) does that quite well (lately).

Thanks everyone and happy Canadian Thanksgiving! Some of the synth stuff is guitar and some of it is from VST instruments. In this particular song actually quite a lot of it is guitar with various processing from the Axe-FX and some other plugins.

Back
Top Bottom