Divided by 13

Kriig

Fractal Fanatic
No backing or music. Just a test of the new /13 amp. I´ll probably make another track for this OP later.

Feels fantastic. Everything is even better.
Cliff will improve something yet again. I never know before it´s suddenly there. Better, nastier, more beautiful.

It is extremely satisfying to be a guitarist with this tool.

Nice sounds, especially like the feedback. I've been struggling to get a natural feedback. Any chance you can give me details on the equipment that you're using and more details about the patch?

Seriously. Wow! How are you getting that feedback?

Not a sustainiac, right?

Just, pure awesome! Massive.

Thanks men of Fractolium.

Well it´s simple:
-I play with some volume.
-No gate. More noise, but worth it imho (about the same noise some from a amp)
-Speakers from HK Audio. 12MA Pro stage monitors.
-The Yamaha Pacifica i use has 1 DiMarzio AT-1 and 2 DP187 Cruisers installed. So it´s not high output.
-The ir i use (Thorn+OH 1x12dlx) gives me the right freq in the mid range.

I was sitting while i played, so i could not move around. If you listen at 40-50 sec the feedback change. This was because i change the angle of the guitar against one of my speakers. That´s like any good amp i have had trough the years.

Speakers: http://hkaudio.com/products.php?id=129

Recording:
I love to do it simple.

Guitar->AXII->Mac->Garageband->Speakers

Last edited:
Thanks men of Fractolium.

Well it´s simple:
-I play with some volume.
-No gate. More noise, but worth it imho (about the same noise some from a amp)
-Speakers from HK Audio. 12MA Pro stage monitors.
-The Yamaha Pacifica i use has 1 DiMarzio AT-1 and 2 DP187 Cruisers installed. So it´s not high output.
-The ir i use (Thorn+OH 1x12dlx) gives me the right freq in the mid range.

I was sitting while i played, so i could not move around. If you listen at 40-50 sec the feedback change. This was because i change the angle of the guitar against one of my speakers. That´s like any good amp i have had trough the years.

Speakers: http://hkaudio.com/products.php?id=129

Recording:
I love to do it simple.

Guitar->AXII->Mac->Garageband->Speakers

This sounds awesome. I spent some time dialing in and playing a patch based on this info and had a great time. However I couldn't get the feedback like yours even at volume, and the gain/tone was a bit different. No doubt the guitar/pickups has a lot to do with it. Are you using a bridge humbucker on the high gain sections? Any chance you could tell us the exact OH cab file you used and provide the preset so that we could look at your specific amp settings? It would be great to look at these things in detail for the purpose of learning.

This sound and response is beautiful and just simply awesome.

Back
Top Bottom