Wish Divided by 13 RSA 23

+1

The D13 RSA 23 is one of my favorite amps of all time and one of the few tube amps that I still own, as
1) it's not modeled in the Axe (yet) and
2) although somewhat similar to some of the amps in the Axe, it really has something special going on.

The RSA is in some ways one of the best small head 50W plexis of all time - my 335 or LP into it opens the encyclopedia of classic bluesrock and rock sounds of the british invasion, I hear Free, Led Zeppelin and Cream from this amp, and at the same time it's really unique.
I think it's the bastard child of a crazy night where miss KT88 had several lovers: most notably Mr 50W Plexi - but - Mr Hiwatt, Mr Park and maybe even Mr Vox chipped in a bit to the genepool of the RSA 23.
I put the RSA 23 on a 2x12 open back cab with 2 Blues, and it sounded like the modern "Nashville Vox" sound.
Just a truely awesome british voiced amp

+1....

I just went to start a new wish list thread for this amp and realized this and it was already requested in this thread so I deleted my request and I am giving this one a bump.

What a fantastic amp. This or the BTR 23 would be awesome, since they are basically the same amp with the master volume being the main difference.

The click channel on the RSA 23 would be awesome to have as well. Love either amp.....

Back
Top Bottom