Distortion has vanished on all presets

ok one question. In I/O on page X/Y it says X Quick jump assign set to Amp1 and Y QUick jump assign is set to Amp1 as well?? Could you guys check those in your axe?

ok one question. In I/O on page X/Y it says X Quick jump assign set to Amp1 and Y QUick jump assign is set to Amp1 as well?? Could you guys check those in your axe?

Same here. Did you try different cable and different guitar? Coincidence can be a troubleshooting nightmare.

You dont by any chance have active pickups on your guitar? If the battery run dry, it might cause something similar to this.

the point is that i didnt even do anything. I didnt use my axefx for about 10 - 12 days and now when i turned it back on, the distortion was gone. I updated it to 5.01 and thought it might fix this problem but it didnt.

Hahaahahha , * while falling down from my chair *.................................hahahah

I have read this whole topic fully interested and than comes the slot..............hahaha BATTERY..........By now Cliff can be completely grey haired .............

Anyhow , thanks for the fun !

yes thats right. The input levels were quite low. I should have mentioned that....my bad :( I left the chord in when i left the studio and i completely forgot about that it could be the battery. Thats what happens when you play a guitar with no active pickups for too long :s

can you update the thread title with "Solution: Dead guitar battery" or something like that?

I have noticed this with Seymour Duncan Blackouts. They sound better but, are less forgiving when it comes to batteries. It seemed like with EMG's you could substitute the battery with a shunt and they would still work.

-Nate

Back
Top Bottom