Wish Display the bpm

Frank Theman

I would like to see the display of bpm. e.g. in the right upper corner.

this would give me live more safety, because the flash of the tempo switch not enough for me.

Thank you very much :)

ps. unfortunately can not upload image

plus one. Sometimes I am asked what was the bpm for that song then I need to go in to the edit mode to check it out. Would be nice to have it in the screen

When you tap the Tap Tempo button, the Tempo is displayed on screen.

What do you mean by "safety"?

I would like to see the display of bpm. e.g. in the right upper corner.

this would give me live more safety, because the flash of the tempo switch not enough for me.

Thank you very much :)

ps. unfortunately can not upload image

When you tap the Tap Tempo button, the Tempo is displayed on screen.

What do you mean by "safety"?

When you have your bpm programmed you definitely do not want to tap because then you lose the tempo for that preset and you have to go back and forth to get the Original tempo again. Also when you have set the tap tempo to preset instead of global then you see 0 tempo when you tap

When you have your bpm programmed you definitely do not want to tap because then you lose the tempo for that preset and you have to go back and forth to get the Original tempo again. Also when you have set the tap tempo to preset instead of global then you see 0 tempo when you tap
Tapping once on the TAP TEMPO will not change your tempo setting, but will display the tempo screen.

I would also like to see this as an option. It's an option on the Strymon Timeline and the TC Nova System. I prefer using BPM to set delays.

Back
Top Bottom