Wish Display song name instead of preset name in song mode

vangrieg

Fractal Fanatic
I know the manual says I can do it now, but it never worked for me, and even if it did, my understanding is that the song name shows only briefly, which isn't awfully helpful.

In fact, I never ever need to see preset name in song mode on my MFC. Like absolutely never.

Select song or setlist mode and set your bank style to none. Wont provide what asking for but at least you could see how works today.

Cheers

Select song or setlist mode and set your bank style to none. Wont provide what asking for but at least you could see how works today.

Cheers

I'm always in song mode and my bank style is always set to none. I see no song names.

I know the manual says I can do it now, but it never worked for me, and even if it did, my understanding is that the song name shows only briefly, which isn't awfully helpful.

In fact, I never ever need to see preset name in song mode on my MFC. Like absolutely never.
All of my user presets are actually song titles,would alleviate your problem

Same here, my presets have the same name as the song, I add a C or S at the end for Chorus or Solo etc. To me it makes more sense as many of my songs use more than one preset, and I like to be able to glance down to check I'm on the right preset ;)
This is probably why I'm not using scenes, now if you could change part of the name when changing scene, like adding V, C or S etc then I probably would.

Same here, my presets have the same name as the song, I add a C or S at the end for Chorus or Solo etc. To me it makes more sense as many of my songs use more than one preset, and I like to be able to glance down to check I'm on the right preset ;)
This is probably why I'm not using scenes, now if you could change part of the name when changing scene, like adding V, C or S etc then I probably would.
I'm using scenes,usually 1 intro,scene 2 verse & 3 chorus scene 5 is always solo on all scenes,works well for me

Back
Top Bottom