Display issues

Jvstrat

Experienced
Lately at times my axe standard display is hard to read. It looks washed out if you look at it straight on. If you look down at it from the sides you just see green. When I first turn it on the fractal screen is all bold and visible as is the contrast adjust screen, btw the contrast is half way and turning it up doesn't help. I think I will reset the global settings and reinstall all 3 factory banks in case I have a corrupt file. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this. I googled and found some other people mentioning this issue on the forum, but never saying what resolved it.

Try turning the Contrast control down, too. LCD contrast controls aren't about contrast so much as viewing angle.

What a relief, looks like I fixed it. I had taken the top off recently to fix my stripped input jack. I pulled the top off to check things over. I pulled the back up battery to reset everything, and found the 2 wires that the LCD gets pwr from the board with wasn't quite sitting flush. Put everything back together and the LCD is no longer barely readable. :)

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom