Display Flickering?

oh yeah? Where were you when my dog died? And when my ice cream fell? Or all the times I fell off my bike? Did ya support me then? Why don't you listen to me?? *sob sob sob*
When your dog died, I was there. When your ice cream fell, I was there. You know what I learned? Dog à la mode is mighty tasty. :)

I took a look at my display last night. Even in Tuner mode, I don't see flicker.

Not only do I not have the Golden Ears, now it's apparent that I don't have the Golden Eyes, either.

Hey guys

First post as a user (finally)
Display flicker without MFC101 AND on pages such as block edit, recall etc. Intermittent, definitely not on a pattern I can see anyways (not like some cheap digital units that have jitter because the unit's clock bleed or anything). Would this still be considered OK?

I had this problem and emailed Fractal maybe a month back. I was told it could be an intermittent cable, which a replacement was promptly sent to me and received within three days. I replaced the cable, and voila. I haven't seen any other comments on this until now, though... I thought mine was a fluke.
What is an intermittent cable? Did u buy it? I'm having same issue with tuner flicking..thank you

Back
Top Bottom