Disengage phase

ajalias

How to Disengage phase when Wah is engaged?
I have my phase on and my wah set to FC1 auto on, and I would like to step on my wah without turning phase off by the peddle.

Last edited:
If you’re asking forum members for their time to help you with a question or issue, it would be nice if you make an effort yourself to describe it clearly.

How to Disengage phase when Wah is engaged?
I have my phase on and my wah set to FC1 auto on, and I would like to step on my wah without turning phase off by the peddle.
When posting a question, it helps to reread what you've written before sending it, and imagine you're sitting in a cubicle and a coworker walked by and handed you the question printed on a sheet of paper, then walked away before you could ask any questions. Could you answer the question with the information given? What would you need to know?

Assign the phaser bypass to a modifier of the same auto on feature as the wah, invert it and play around with it.

This community is very helpful and giving assistance with pleasure.

But, please, describe questions understandably.

On nebulous questions you probably get the first and best effort for yourself by:
reading the manual. 😉

Twice.

Last edited:
You can assign a modifier to the phaser's mix parameter, set it to the same exp as your wah, then invert the start,mid, end, with a hard slope and offset.

Back
Top Bottom