Discover your new advanced parameter on your real amp in real time!

PacoCasanovasOld

Fractal Fanatic

Tweak with your favorite modification first, in real time on your amp with your own hands, before I'll actually changing the circuit for you. Impossible? Not any longer......

What you just saw is just 0.1% of what coming around the corner at my place in the near future! It will completely changes amp design as we know it to date - soon, everybody can make his dream come true and test the new custom amp design or the modification you wanted before it get's done by someone.....:mrgreen

Don't buy mods you never heard and played before - pay only what you really liked! What really does the job for you.....as guys with their digital modeling devices did with all these fancy advanced parameters.....;)

I can do that with the axefx *nods*

Update *cant was actually meant to be can*

Last edited:
I cant do that with the axefx *nods*

Sure, me either.....but can you do it with your real amp? Can you change tonestacks on the fly or exchange it with another gain control stage? On your real amp, even your 50 yrs old vintage box - not even necessary to open the box - all analog, no DSP needed.....can you put two tonestacks before your gain stage, and design and test something never ever made before in history of tube amp design - before it actually get's build......can you real tube amp tweak circuits in real time without lethal voltages rock you.....or your amp goes up in smoke.....?

Tubes technology is not done yet.....

That is a very cool prototyping platform for tube amps and trying out different mods...love it...

Agreed. Not everyone is a FAS customer (yet). This looks like a great idea that will lighten the R&D and/or troubleshooting load for techs/modders considerably.

I've got a friend who builds output transformers. Built a box with a series of different output transformers on it, flip a switch, move to the next one. Pretty cool to hear the different voicings instantly like that.

Back
Top Bottom