Disappointed in the user interface

It's also in people's nature to get overly defensive and write off criticism as "hating."

it loses credibility as simple criticism when it's filled with exaggerations such as saying it's akin to something from the 80's. some of the fault for the backlash falls at the OP's fault as well...

As are statements like " I'm tired of all the nitpicking. This is the best unit out there bar none." - didn't see you pick up on that one though.

I'm responding to the thread topic. I did not know that the forum rules require that I should respond to all opinions given within the thread.

... well I like user interface of Axe edit although it could always be improved. After seeing this thread though I'm dissapointed in the community. The guy stated his opinion and gave feedback and then gets mobbed... there's always some gay "first world problem" comment, and dismissal because the hens that live on the forum don't agree.

I find myself wanting to visit this place less and less because if you don't agree with hens you get treated rudely with prejudice and insults and it's just not cool.

... well I like user interface of Axe edit although it could always be improved. After seeing this thread though I'm dissapointed in the community. The guy stated his opinion and gave feedback and then gets mobbed... there's always some gay "first world problem" comment, and dismissal because the hens that live on the forum don't agree.

I find myself wanting to visit this place less and less because if you don't agree with hens you get treated rudely with prejudice and insults and it's just not cool.

Unfortunately he choose this section to vent his opinion on the Axe FX II interface and the FX8 shares, logically, a similar interface. This is a section for a product that its not even on the market yet!.

I do share the feeling of improvements, everything has space for improvements, but when i do share something i try to give a graphical description of what can be improved.

The good thing about this is that he, like all of us, loves the sound of the Axe Fx!

Just checking... Were you around in the 1980s?

I was. I can assure you anything made before 2000 has nothing like a "user interface".

How about THE 90'S

Really weak -- but hey it was the 90's

TC ELECTRONIC G-FORCE

143384d30.jpg

Or the Eventide VSIG EDITOR
Little messy -- but you get the idea

VsigCategory.ashx

Last edited:
Unfortunately he choose this section to vent his opinion on the Axe FX II interface and the FX8 shares, logically, a similar interface. This is a section for a product that its not even on the market yet!

Stating an opinion about something is hardly venting. He called it shitty (his opinion)..... OH NOES... seriously though, If people don't agree, why can't you just say, "Sorry but I disagree, I like it, and it's sufficient for me," and move on? I'm not trying to be the forum police, but, we are all on here all the time, it wouldn't hurt to show a little respect for one another and maybe, just maybe, show that the regulars on this board are actually the very cool, open minded human beings I know you all are.

Go with your gut instinct......

I actually go with my moral sense of decency. One of those morals is..... "If you wouldn't say something to the person's face......"

he mobbed first?

maybe he did, but it would be just as easy to pass on replying, no?

It doesn't matter what the interface looked like, you would always have someone here complaining about the interface,

With the above and the fact that the OP hasn't put forward any constructive criticism on how to rectify said problem, it makes this topic moot

So, move along nothing to see here

Here's a question, how would you like the user interface to look like? Could you provide a mockup perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom