DIRTYROOM SOUNDS OF ECHO CAB PACK released

ViViX

Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce all of you our cabinet IR library called "DIRTYROOM SOUNDS OF ECHO CAB PACK". It's based on some novel and uncommon cabinets/speakers/microphones along with the industry standard 57 and 121. If you're seeking for the unique sounding impulse responses, please check this out!

flyer_yoko.jpg
Cabinets:
"CA USA" based on CAE 212 Cabinet with WGS Veteran30 Speakers
"Cruise" based on Crews maniac sound SP212 modern Cabinet with EMINENCE Legend Speakers
"Frydman" based on Friedman 412 Cabinet with Celestion G12M25 Greenback Speakers on the top and Celestion Vintage30 Speakers on the bottom
"MESI" oversized based on MESA/Boogie RECTO STANDARD OS with Celestion Vintage30 Speakers
"Nether" based on Koch KCC412 B cabinet with Koch VG12-90 Speakers

Microphones:
Shure SM57
Shure KSM8
Royer R-121
Mojave Audio MA101fet
Sennheiser MD421

Maybe this is the world's first IR library that recreates the sound of KSM8 and MA101fet.

Please go to

https://gumroad.com/l/ocxaK

for more details and freebies.

Best regards,
Masahiro
https://gumroad.com/vivix

Last edited by a moderator:
I browsed to the site, most of it was in Japanes, but it said that this cab pack was not for sale. Any available sound clips that you can post?

Last edited by a moderator:
We've tried some mic preamps and power amps including Neve, AVALON, Fryette etc before the IR capture, but we decided to use the most transparent and linear signal chain that we have. Below are the gears we used.

Mic preamp:
RME Fireface UFX

AD/DA coverter:
RME Fireface UFX

Power amp:
Kemper power head for high impedance cabinet and Matrix GT1000FX for low impedance cabinet

We've tried some mic preamps and power amps including Neve, AVALON, Fryette etc before the IR capture, but we decided to use the most transparent and linear signal chain that we have. Below are the gears we used.

Mic preamp:
RME Fireface UFX

AD/DA coverter:
RME Fireface UFX

Power amp:
Kemper power head for high impedance cabinet and Matrix GT1000FX for low impedance cabinet

Thank you.

I will try the package out. Excited to see if the IR of my CAE 212 cabs can be reproduced. Could be great !
Now I only wait for a link for download :) Arrgghh my bad. Link for IR`s was allready in reciept mail. Now time for some testing.

Last edited:
Had a quick jam with the demo cabs which sounds great! I just picked up the bundle and am looking forward to diving in :)

@ViViX I have the Friedman pack and there are 2 presets in a bundle. the presets come with stereo cab block but only one slot is loaded with an SM57 ir and the other one is empty. Is there a second ir for that preset missing or is it meant to be only one ir for that particuliar preset? Those ir's sound pretty good in any case - very well done guys. ;)

Hey! Thanks for the samples! Can I make a suggestion? Include more than just the mic and placement information in the IR name when it's imported in to the unit? The file names have all the goods. Maybe the paid-for packs aren't like this?

Last edited:
Hey! Thanks for the samples! Can I make a suggestion? Include more than just the mic and placement information in the IR name when it's imported in to the unit? The file names have all the good. Maybe the paid-for packs aren't like this?

I've bought the Friedman Pack and they sound really great but the same here - once you load them in the Axe you can't tell if it's V30 or the GB12.

Back
Top Bottom