Wish Dirty tree boost pedal

I second this. I can't find any information that would allow me to even approximate what the TC (TC Electronics Integrated Preamp) side of the pedal does, and I've been looking. Seems like it, or at least the TC side, would be an easy thing to implement that would make a lot of people quite happy.

I second this. I can't find any information that would allow me to even approximate what the TC (TC Electronics Integrated Preamp) side of the pedal does, and I've been looking. Seems like it, or at least the TC side, would be an easy thing to implement that would make a lot of people quite happy.
The Fortin Grind is literally the TC pedal. It’s just set at one EQ curve instead of having control of the bass/treble.

Probably hard to know that when Fortin’s website hasn’t worked for like a whole year.

Fortin Grind = TC preamp at specific EQ setting (cut lows / boost highs)

Fortin 33 = Fortin grind with 2-3db more volume on the boost.

Use the Grinder input boost type
That’s the Fortin

That’s the Fortin
I thought I was clear in my preference for the TC side. What, exactly, the highs and lows are, the shape of the EQ, the range—that's what I'm interested in knowing.

I think that's as worthy of implementation as many of the already-implemented models.

That’s the Fortin

What about in 4CM? I'm looking to compare a model of the Dirty Tree (or some replication of it) in front of my amp (via FM3 4CM) vs. the real thing so I can decide if I need to keep it or the FM3 is sufficient. Is there a boost pedal in the current FM3 offerings that's similar? Or how would one set a filter in front of the amp to do the same thing?

I thought I was clear in my preference for the TC side. What, exactly, the highs and lows are, the shape of the EQ, the range—that's what I'm interested in knowing.

I think that's as worthy of implementation as many of the already-implemented models.
This video could answer your questions.

Back
Top Bottom