Dirty Little Secrets - Preset/Vid/Free D/L

Hell yes Burgs. All these sound amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. How could this magic box get any better?? (I ask myself this all the time and Cliff always comes up with an answer somehow!)!

Hell yes Burgs. All these sound amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. How could this magic box get any better?? (I ask myself this all the time and Cliff always comes up with an answer somehow!)!

No probs. It was your own JP preset that partly inspired this one. In fact, I sized the YA cabs you chose (which you'll find in my Cab block Channel C if memory serves me correctly) up against some of the factory cabs and found that I got a bit more girth from the latter. Inclusion of the Enhancer in most scenes is probably overkill but you can always turn it off. Rock on!

Glad it was useful. My favourite cab at the moment is now the ML USA TRAD from the ML Legends Cab Pack. It is glorious. It is magic to my ears with the right darkness, girth and pick attack/bite all in one cab. It also sounds so organic and raw. If you have it, drop it in one of your JP2C scenes and give it a whirl. Works great on its own. I am finding it to be the perfect cab with Mesa high gainer like the JP2C and Triaxis Yellow.

Speaking of Triaxis, I have been dialing in a Triaxis Yellow rig using my JP2C presets as a template and I think I like it even better. Will share soon so you can give it a whirl.

Glad it was useful. My favourite cab at the moment is now the ML USA TRAD from the ML Legends Cab Pack. It is glorious. It is magic to my ears ...... Will share soon so you can give it a whirl.

Great stuff. Thanks!

Glad it was useful. My favourite cab at the moment is now the ML USA TRAD from the ML Legends Cab Pack. It is glorious. It is magic to my ears with the right darkness, girth and pick attack/bite all in one cab. It also sounds so organic and raw. If you have it, drop it in one of your JP2C scenes and give it a whirl. Works great on its own. I am finding it to be the perfect cab with Mesa high gainer like the JP2C and Triaxis Yellow.

Speaking of Triaxis, I have been dialing in a Triaxis Yellow rig using my JP2C presets as a template and I think I like it even better. Will share soon so you can give it a whirl.

The USA trad isn’t that one in the greatest hits ??

Back
Top Bottom