"Dirty Diana" guitar effect

I played with this synth block idea. It was too mono tone for me, so I hooked the depth to the same expression pedal and went -12 to +20 and a 500ms delay where the mix increases as the pedal moves forward. I also played with the beginning and ending values of the LFO curve and arc a bit, to me it now sounds much smoother.

If I post the preset I am unsure if all the controller assignments come along as well, anyone know?

I played with this synth block idea. It was too mono tone for me, so I hooked the depth to the same expression pedal and went -12 to +20 and a 500ms delay where the mix increases as the pedal moves forward. I also played with the beginning and ending values of the LFO curve and arc a bit, to me it now sounds much smoother.

If I post the preset I am unsure if all the controller assignments come along as well, anyone know?

Really liked the tune and your playing on the song you posted. Like your raygun effect much more than the other one posted, other one sounds to much like a synth, yours blends with guitar much better. Did you ever post the patch??

It will save the controller assignments

Back
Top Bottom