Direct Sound EXW-37 Wireless Headphones

claxor

Power User
Guys,

I play my Axefx 2 through through headphones a lot, but the cord is obviously a pain at times. I see the Direct Sound / Extreme Isolation has a studio headphone that is wireless. This could be a great product! (I'm assuming that it's similar to the (wired) Extreme Isolation ex-29 headphones that some people use.

Has any one here ever tried the EXW-37? Can't find any reviews for the EXW-37 anywhere.

Thanks!

Guys,

I play my Axefx 2 through through headphones a lot, but the cord is obviously a pain at times. I see the Direct Sound / Extreme Isolation has a studio headphone that is wireless. This could be a great product! (I'm assuming that it's similar to the (wired) Extreme Isolation ex-29 headphones that some people use.

Has any one here ever tried the EXW-37? Can't find any reviews for the EXW-37 anywhere.

Thanks!

Hi - I have the same question. I'm trying to move away from wireless noise-cancelling headphones (e.g. Bose QC 35s). They give me a headache. I'm hoping these would work better.

I can't believe nobody here has considered these headphones. Seems like a no-brainer in the pro modeling world...

Something like that would be great for home practicing. I checked the Specs an they say "Bluetooth 4.0 LE". WIKI says that establishing a connection is reduced from 100ms to 3ms, an data transfer can be done in 6ms. I'm no expert in Bluetooth protocols, bit I think this still would sum up to >10ms of letency (including D/A-conversion). That would be to muchfor me. I'm still looking for a good analog wirelss headset for this reason.

Back
Top Bottom