Direct access to looper display

WbbS

Experienced
The looper display is fantastic. Super useful and well implemented, both ad UI and UX, but…

Why don’t you make it easily accessible via footswitch and MIDI like the tuner?

4935FEDB-0BF1-4EBB-AE30-16F9EB9B22A8.jpeg

This would give more usability for the looper both in recording and playback. The function is already there, let us reach it with just one touch! ;)

I would like the option to have the main screen change to the looper screen automatically when recording is started; I don't think it should be the default, though. as sometimes I'll record a loop, swap scenes or presets, and then overdub or jam, and having it in the looper screen by default might be a pain. For the most part, I don't find the looper screen that useful, as I've used loopers (in a basic way) for decades so I don't necessarily need the visuals, but again; having it as an option would be nice.

It's a nice idea. I'll look into whether the FC can show this page when Recording is activated. It would be up to you to return HOME however, unless you changed to a new preset.

It's a nice idea. I'll look into whether the FC can show this page when Recording is activated. It would be up to you to return HOME however, unless you changed to a new preset.
@Admin M@ @BryantP any possible update on this?

Honestly the looper is just AMAZING but this addition would make it perfect!

No, as you see they replied that it would need further development.
Maybe I want specific enough about what "this" was when I asked if we can do "this" with a layout link.

I meant that I'd think you could switch to the looper layout with the same switch that started recording. Not at my Axe to try it, but I thought any switch could also have a layout link.

(I wasn't talking about a loop progress indicator, that has nothing to do with layout links or footswitches.)

Maybe I want specific enough about what "this" was when I asked if we can do "this" with a layout link.

I meant that I'd think you could switch to the looper layout with the same switch that started recording. Not at my Axe to try it, but I thought any switch could also have a layout link.

(I wasn't talking about a loop progress indicator, that has nothing to do with layout links or footswitches.)
Yes, hypothetically you can do that, but it’s not the purpose of my request.

I wish I could have the display on the Fractal (whatever model) to show what you can see in the picture of my first post when you engage recording or go in Looper layout.

It’s not about extra features, extra whatever, is just to have a easier access to that view on the display of the unit.

Back
Top Bottom